Plan ahead for the coming week! Here’s a list of board and committee meetings for the week of February 5-9, 2018.
Please note that meetings may be added and that agendas may continue to be posted to the website. Be sure to check the TOWN CALENDAR for updates. Note that the official posting place for meeting agendas is the bulletin board outside of town offices. In compliance with Open Meeting Laws, agendas must be posted 48 hours prior to a meeting.
Note that some meetings are televised and available for live-streaming or later viewing on LCTV.
Have you checked out the new town website? Easy to find info on meetings for the week with agendas and packets just a click or two down. Be sure to visit: https://www.littletonma.org
Monday, February 5, 2018
- Couper Farm new owners – Mickey Jeanson and Doug Shaw
- Couper Farm Construction Updates – including release of sediment to wetlands near Basin 4
- Cloverdale – notice of intent – construction of boardwalk
Tuesday, February 6, 2018
- Review proposals submitted in response to MPIC for Planning Consultant
Wednesday, February 7, 2018
- Master plan update
- Firestations, library roof
- PMBC Capital Projects FY2019
Thursday, February 8, 2018
Master Plan Implementation Committee – Room 103
- Findings of Space Needs Assessment of Town Office Building
- Responses to the MPIC RFP for the Littleton Common Revitalization and Zoning Bylaw Work
- Consultant Interviews
- Public Input