Plan ahead for the coming week! Here’s a list of board and committee meetings for the week of February 12-16, 2018.
Please note that meetings may be added and that agendas may continue to be posted to the website. Be sure to check the TOWN CALENDAR for updates. Note that the official posting place for meeting agendas is the bulletin board outside of town offices. In compliance with Open Meeting Laws, agendas must be posted 48 hours prior to a meeting.
Note that some meetings are televised and available for live-streaming or later viewing on LCTV.
Monday, February 12, 2018
- School Committee presentation: Housing and student enrollment growth
- Town Building & Space Needs Analysis: Establish working group for short and long term plan
- Public Hearing continuation: speed limit changes
- FY2018 Board of Selectmen’s Goal Updates
Tuesday, February 13
- FY2019 Operating & Capital Budgets
- Field maintenance agreement – updates
- 3 Lincoln Drive – exceeded bedroom count
- 73 Hartwell Ave – sewage disposal variance
- Better Bagging Petition to reduce plastic bag consumption in Littleton