Plan ahead for the coming week! Here’s a list of board and committee meetings for the week of January 22-26, 2018.
Please note that meetings may be added and that agendas may continue to be posted to the website. Be sure to check the TOWN CALENDAR for updates. Note that the official posting place for meeting agendas is the bulletin board outside of town offices. In compliance with Open Meeting Laws, agendas must be posted 48 hours prior to a meeting.
Note that some meetings are televised and available for live-streaming or later viewing on LCTV.
Have you checked out the new town website? Easy to find info on meetings for the week with agendas and packets just a click or two down. Be sure to visit: https://www.littletonma.org
MONDAY, JANUARY 22, 2018
- Citizen’s Petition to ban single use plastic bags
- Council on Aging: Approve Town Administrator’s appointment of new Elder & Human Services Director – Liz Tretiak
- Joint meeting with Fin Com & School Committee
- Town Building & Space Needs Analysis (see packet for Space Needs Analysis Report & Recommendations)
- Cricket Lane Parcel – Town’s Right of First Refusal to purchase land for $1,000,000 (Special Town Meeting will need to be called) OR Host Community Agreement with developer