Plan ahead for the coming week! Here’s a list of board and committee meetings for the week of September 24-28, 2018.
Please note that meetings may be added and that agendas may continue to be posted to the website. Be sure to check the TOWN CALENDAR for updates. Note that the official posting place for meeting agendas is the bulletin board outside of town offices. In compliance with Open Meeting Laws, agendas must be posted 48 hours prior to a meeting.
Many meetings are televised and available for live-streaming or later viewing on LCTV.
MONDAY, SEPTEMBER 24, 2018
- Town Boards/Departments
- Finalize Warrant for October 29 Town Meeting
- Joint Meeting w/FinCom and School Committee FY2020 Budget
- Public Hearing – Layout of public walkway from Foster Street from Taylor to Harwood
- MS4 Stormwater Update
Agenda available online:
TUESDAY, SEPTEMBER 25, 2018
- Admin matters including Deed Restriction Discussion
- 7:20 – public hearing 12 Dogwood Lane (Theresa Leblanc)
- 7:40 – public hearing 24 Long Lake Road (Barbara O’Dowd)
- 7:50 – Kayes Estate Subdivision Discussion (Hancock Associates)
- 8:00 – public hearing 6 Cottage Way (Kristin Kazokas)