Plan ahead for the coming week! Here’s a list of board and committee meetings for the week of April 23-April 26, 2018.
Please note that meetings may be added and that agendas may continue to be posted to the website. Be sure to check the TOWN CALENDAR for updates. Note that the official posting place for meeting agendas is the bulletin board outside of town offices. In compliance with Open Meeting Laws, agendas must be posted 48 hours prior to a meeting.
Note that some meetings are televised and available for live-streaming or later viewing on LCTV.
Monday, April 23, 2018
- Executive Session — 6:00-6:30 (*closed to the public)
- Town Space Needs Working Group Citizens at large members – interview/appt
- Town Meetings & Town Election
- Littleton Common Smart Sewer Update
- Mass DOT Complete Streets Application
- Commuter Rail Expansion
- Littleton-Westford Shuttle
- 73 Hartwell Revised Plan
- Blacwell Maple/Hartwell Ave Conservation Restriction – Subdivision Approval
- Kinghorn/Draft Conservation Restriction
- 9:20 Hearing: Fir Lane (Kaye Property) – Notice of Intent: https://www.littletonma.org/sites/littletonma/files/agendas/conscom_hearing_04_23_2018_920.pdf