Be sure to check the TOWN CALENDAR for updates. Note that the official posting place for meeting agendas is the bulletin board outside of town offices.
In compliance with Open Meeting Laws, agendas must be posted 48 hours prior to a meeting. Many meetings are televised and available for live-streaming or later viewing on LCTV.
MONDAY, MARCH 23, 2020
Board of Selectmen Meeting – Room 103
March 23, 2020 – 6:30pm
NO PUBLIC ATTENDANCE DUE TO COVID-19. YOU CAN VIEW THE MEETING VIEW LIVESTREAM ON LCTV OR ONLINE AT: https://littleton.vod.castus.tv/vod
- Department Updates: Police Dept, Bond Anticipation Note for Smart Sewer, Water Dept – presentation on PFAS
- Public Input
- Vote to approve Deficit Expenditure Declaration Letter
- Town Hall staffing during Coronavirus
- Approve Boxborough/Littleton agreement for Animal Control Services
- Town Meeting/Town Agenda/Ballot
- Continuation of Public Hearing – Earth Removal 64 Spectacle Pond Road
- Discussion of Shirdi Sai Temple Nuisance Complaints
- Discussion of Northern Bank development at 265 Great Road
Agenda available online:
Town Meeting has currently been rescheduled for June 1, 2020.