Plan ahead for the coming week! Here’s a list of board and committee meetings for the week of JULY 15-19, 2019. Please note that meetings may be added and that agendas may continue to be posted to the website.
Be sure to check the TOWN CALENDAR for updates. Note that the official posting place for meeting agendas is the bulletin board outside of town offices.
In compliance with Open Meeting Laws, agendas must be posted 48 hours prior to a meeting. Many meetings are televised and available for live-streaming or later viewing on LCTV.
MONDAY, JULY 15
- Application review and recommendations to Board of Selectmen
- Executive Session (closed to public) 6:15-6:30
- Department updates
- Public Input
- Joint meeting with Marijuana Working Group recommendations and application review
- appointments: Ag Comm, Clean Lakes Committee, Disability Commission (7:20)
- Goals submission
- Administration & Oversight Littleton Sewer Department – MOU with Light & Water Board of Commissioners
- Facilities Manager and Building Commissioner Position Openings
- Director of Finance & Budget/Town Accountant – Appoint Ms. Cheryl Herrick-Stella
- Town Admin updates: Auditing Firm Update, Summer Internship Update,
- Asst Town Admin acceptance of position with Town of Wenham
- Review of Executive Director
TUESDAY, JULY 16
WEDNESDAY, JULY 17
THURSDAY, JULY 18
- 9 Balsam Lane – accessory dwelling within 40 feet of boundary
- 25 King Street – variance to increase the size of a sign
- 323 King Street — accessory apartment