Plan ahead for the coming week! Here’s a list of board and committee meetings for the week of JUNE 24-28, 2019. Please note that meetings may be added and that agendas may continue to be posted to the website.
Be sure to check the TOWN CALENDAR for updates. Note that the official posting place for meeting agendas is the bulletin board outside of town offices.
In compliance with Open Meeting Laws, agendas must be posted 48 hours prior to a meeting. Many meetings are televised and available for live-streaming or later viewing on LCTV.
MONDAY, JUNE 24
- 6-6:30 – Executive Session (closed working group)
- Department/board updates
- Public input
- Appointments (town committees)
- 8:00 – joint meeting with Marijuana Working Group
- presentation by The Herb Company
- Deadline for Retail Marijuana license submissions
- Informal marijuana petition
- Selectmen goals
- Baker house update
- Master Plan Implementation Committee update
- Town admin updates
- Discussion of committee goals
TUESDAY, JUNE 25
- Committee Goals
- Williams Land Parking
- Littleton Housing Authority Update
- Public Hearing 32 Dogwood
- Couper Farm – amended documents