Plan ahead for the coming week! Here’s a list of board and committee meetings for the week of APRIL 15-18, 2019.
Please note that meetings may be added and that agendas may continue to be posted to the website. Be sure to check the TOWN CALENDAR for updates. Note that the official posting place for meeting agendas is the bulletin board outside of town offices. In compliance with Open Meeting Laws, agendas must be posted 48 hours prior to a meeting. Many meetings are televised and available for live-streaming or later viewing on LCTV.
MONDAY, APRIL 15, 2019
- General Discussion
WEDNESDAY, APRIL 17, 2019
- Updates on School Projects, Town Hall, Library, Alumni Field, Fire Station, Houghton Building roof
- Police station water infiltration and damage
- 2020 Capital Projects
- Town Building & Space Report
- New filing structure for PMBC on Town Sewer
- Meet with James Kennedy from LBA to schedule Group meeting between Town Officials and Littleton Business representatives.
- Get input from the LBA as to progress on “Get Out the Vote” Campaign for Spring Town Meeting.
- Discuss future policies regarding any film productions to be filmed in Littleton.
THURSDAY, APRIL 18, 2019
- Motor Vehicle commitments
- Real Estate abatements
- 563 King Street
- 15 Edwards Drive
- 8 Long Lake Road (continued)
- 17 Lake Shore Drive (continued)