Plan ahead for the coming week! Here’s a list of board and committee meetings for the week of JANUARY 7-10, 2019.
Please note that meetings may be added and that agendas may continue to be posted to the website. Be sure to check the TOWN CALENDAR for updates. Note that the official posting place for meeting agendas is the bulletin board outside of town offices. In compliance with Open Meeting Laws, agendas must be posted 48 hours prior to a meeting.Many meetings are televised and available for live-streaming or later viewing on LCTV.
MONDAY, JANUARY 7, 2019
Conservation Commission Meeting – Room 307
- 93 Matanwanakee Trail (deck expansion)
- 10 Fort Pond (gravel/gazebo)
- Crestview & Boxborough Roads – shared driveway with intermittent stream crossing
- 225 Taylor St – Notice of Intent – 3 story office building and wastewater treatment facility
TUESDAY, JANUARY 8, 2019
Board of Health Meeting – Room 307
- 12 Lakeview Drive – retaining wall
- Samoset Trail – septic system variance
- Tobacco Regulation changes
- Workers Credit Union – 119 Russell Street
THURSDAY, JANUARY 10, 2019
Planning Board Meeting – Room 103
- 6:30 – Open Meeting – Pledge of Allegiance and Review Agenda
- 6:35 – Preliminary Subdivision – 195 Tahattawan Road – Glavey Property Link to project page
- 6:45 – Couper Farm Estates – request to modify setbacks
a. Lot 21; #9 Field Lane side setback request
b. Lots 9 and 10; #20 and #22 Couper Farm Lane front setback request
- 6:55 – Continued Public Hearing – 97 Mill Road – Aquifer and Water Resource District Special Permit and Site Plan Review for redevelopment of Parlee Lumber site Link to project page
- 7:15 – Public Hearing – 119 Russell Street – Aquifer And Water Resource District Special Permit – Workers’ Credit Union Link to project page
- 7:45 – Public Hearing – 559A Newtown Road – Wireless Telecommunications Special Permit request to reissue
- 8:15 – Public Hearing – “Jones Meadow” Spectacle Pind Road at Cricket Lane – Definitive Subdivision, Senior Residential Development Special Permit, Aquifer And Water Resource District Special Permit Link to project page
- 8:30 – Continued Public Hearing – Between #80 and # 94 King Street – Senior Residential Development Special Permit, Aquifer And Water Resource District Special Permit Link to project page
- 9:00 – Board Business
- Board Membership Status: Joint Meeting with Selectmen January 28, 2019
- Bills and Payroll
- Minutes: September 13, 2018: September 20, 2028, October 4, 2018, November 1, 2018, December 6, 2018, December 17, 2018
- Board Member Update
- FY2020 Budget
- Littleton Commuter Station Area Study
PLANNING BOARD VACANCY
The Board of Selectmen and the remaining members of the Planning Board will meet jointly on Monday, January 28, 2019 at 7:00 PM in Room 103 of the Littleton Town Offices, 37 Shattuck Street, Littleton, MA 01460 to vote pursuant to MGL C.41,§11 to fill a vacancy on the Planning Board through the May 2019 Annual Town Election.
Qualified registered voters of the Town of Littleton are invited to apply for this appointment. Applicants will be interviewed at the January 28, 2019 joint meeting.
The online application forms can be filled out here and submitted electronically upon completion. They are also available at the office of the Board of Selectmen/Town Administrator, Town of Littleton, 37 Shattuck Street, Littleton, MA 01460. Completed forms should be returned to that office by no later than noon on Wednesday, January 23, 2019, and applicants should attend the joint meeting for interview.
Public Hearing: Foster Street
The Board of Selectmen will hold public hearings on Monday, January 14, 2019 in Room 103, Littleton Town Offices, on two alternative concepts plans for the Foster Street, from Taylor Street to Balsam Lane, as part of the TIP (Transportation Improvement Program) project:
- Concept 1: two 11-foot-wide travel lanes, two 5-foot-wide dedicated bike lanes, and a 5-foot-wide sidewalk on the north side of Foster Street; and
- Concept 2: two 10-foot-wide travel lanes, 2-foot-wide shoulders, 2.5-foot-wide grass strip, and a 10-foot-wide separated shared-use path located on the north side of Foster Street.
Go to : https://www.littletonma.org/home/news/public-hearing-foster-street-tip-project and select the “red” text to view the plans for that concept.