Plan ahead for the coming week! Here’s a list of board and committee meetings for the week of DECEMBER 3-7, 2018.
Please note that meetings may be added and that agendas may continue to be posted to the website. Be sure to check the TOWN CALENDAR for updates. Note that the official posting place for meeting agendas is the bulletin board outside of town offices. In compliance with Open Meeting Laws, agendas must be posted 48 hours prior to a meeting. Many meetings are televised and available for live-streaming or later viewing on LCTV.
MONDAY, DECEMBER 3, 2018
- Police Dept – appointment of Reserve Police Officer
- Planning – Sidewalk Fund Donation
- Public Input
- Vacancy on Park and Recs Commission
- Joint Meeting with Housing Authority – fill vacancy
- Town Administrator Selection Committee Update
- Interim Town Administrator: Annual License renewals for 2019, VFW lease, Selectmen’s schedule
- Route 2 RDA Tree Trimming
- 20 Westchester NOI
- 137 Foster NOI
- 225 Taylor NOI
TUESDAY, DECEMBER 4, 2018
- Discussion on beach tag rates for 2019
- Discussion on septic options for Long Lake Bathhouse
WEDNESDAY, DECEMBER 5, 2018
THURSDAY, DECEMBER 6, 2018
- 6:30 – Open Meeting – Pledge of Allegiance and Review Agenda
- 6:35 – ANR – Newtown Road – between #410 and #414 Newtown Road
- 6:40 – Preliminary Subdivision – 195 Tahattawan Road – Glavey Property link to project page
- 6:55 – Continued Public Hearing – The Point/Constitution Avenue Modify sign standards
- 7:00 – Continued Public Hearing – “Jones Meadow” Spectacle Pond Road at Cricket Lane. link to project page
Please note that the 7:00 p.m. Public Hearing for Jones Meadow will be continued to a future Planning Board meeting.
- 7:05 – Continued Public Hearing – 245 Foster Street link to project page
Please note that the applicant for the 7:05 p.m. agenda item, 245 Foster Street has requested to withdraw all applications.
- 7:10 – Continued Public Hearing – 97 Mill Road link to project page
Please note that the 7:10 Public Hearing for 97 Mill Road will be continued to a futuer Planning Board meeting.
- 7:15 – Continued Public Hearing – 93 Foster Street Subdivision link to project page
New information for 93 Foster Street for the December 6 meeting is posted to the project page.
- 7:45 – Public Hearing – 234 Taylor Street – Adult Use Marijuana Establishment link to project page
The applicant, Sanctuary Medicinals, is seeking an Adult Use Marijuana Establishment Special Permit as a Marijuana Cultivator and Marijuana Product Manufacturer to allow the current registered medicinal marijuana cultivation and processing facility at 234 Taylor Street to allow cultivation and processing of adult use marijuana at this location. There will be no direct retail sales from this facility.
- 8:15 – Couper Farm Estates Discussion regarding Senior Affordable Units and project completion. link to project page
- 8:30 – Continued Public Hearing – Between #80 and #94 King Street Senior Residential Development Special Permit and Aquifer and Water Resource District Special Permit link to project page
- 9:00 – Informal Discussion Baron Way – additional lot sketch plan
- Board Business