Plan ahead for the coming week! Here’s a list of board and committee meetings for the week of August 27-30, 2018.
Please note that meetings may be added and that agendas may continue to be posted to the website. Be sure to check the TOWN CALENDAR for updates. Note that the official posting place for meeting agendas is the bulletin board outside of town offices. In compliance with Open Meeting Laws, agendas must be posted 48 hours prior to a meeting.
Many meetings are televised and available for live-streaming or later viewing on LCTV.
MONDAY, AUGUST 27, 2018
Board of Selectmen Meeting – Room 103
- Town Administrator selection committee – member-at-large with municipal management experience (Tim Goddard and William Schmidt have both applied. Note that town counsel has advised that those who serve on the TASC must be Littleton residents).
Conservation Commission Meeting – Room 307
- 63 Great Rd at Cloverdale
- New Durkee Farms owners
- MACC handbook
- Site walks
- Septic system setbacks and wetland delineations
- Public hearing: Spruce Road
- Public hearing: 73 Hartwell Ave
TUESDAY, AUGUST 28, 2018
Master Plan Implementation Committee Meeting-Fire Station Community Meeting Room
- Results of economic analysis: Littleton Common Revitalization
- Update and status of road map for revitalization
- Next step
- Input about community responses
- Update on Sewering task force
- Next public workshop: October 11
- The initial 7 implementation goals