Plan ahead for the coming week! Here’s a list of board and committee meetings for the week of August 20-24, 2018.
Please note that meetings may be added and that agendas may continue to be posted to the website. Be sure to check the TOWN CALENDAR for updates. Note that the official posting place for meeting agendas is the bulletin board outside of town offices. In compliance with Open Meeting Laws, agendas must be posted 48 hours prior to a meeting.
Many meetings are televised and available for live-streaming or later viewing on LCTV.
MONDAY, AUGUST 20, 2018
Board of Selectmen Meeting – Room 103
- Agricultural Working Group – Nagog Hill Orchard Lease
- One-day liquor license for Melt RX Fit
- 7:00 Public Hearing – Annual Entertainment License Il Forno Ball
- 7:10 Public Input
- 7:15 Joint meeting with Finance & School Committees:
- FY2020 budget guidelines/process, priorities, schedule
- Fin Management policies – annual review
- FY2017 audit review
- Town Administrator Selection Committee/Search Process
- Call Special Town Meeting for October 29, 2018
- 8:50 Executive Session: Value of Land/Litigation Strategy – Couper Farm
Agenda and packet available online:
Click to access 08-20-18-bos-agenda-packet.pdf
WEDNESDAY, AUGUST 22, 2018
Economic Development Committee Meeting-Room 307
- Welcome new committee members: Chuck DeCoste & Jennie Boyer Boyer
- Discuss new priorities & mission for EDC moving forward