Plan ahead for the coming week! Here’s a list of board and committee meetings for the week of August 13-16, 2018.
Please note that meetings may be added and that agendas may continue to be posted to the website. Be sure to check the TOWN CALENDAR for updates. Note that the official posting place for meeting agendas is the bulletin board outside of town offices. In compliance with Open Meeting Laws, agendas must be posted 48 hours prior to a meeting.
Many meetings are televised and available for live-streaming or later viewing on LCTV.
MONDAY, AUGUST 13
- Introduce firefighters
- Town Building & Space Needs Analysis Working Group Update
- Nagog Hill Orchard Lease
- Joint Meeting with Planning Board: Adult Use Marijuana Zoning Amendments
- 7:30 Public Hearing – Transfer Station Fees
- Licensing – review policy on one-day-liquor licenses (consumption of alcohol on on town-owned buildings/properties)
- Town Administrator Search Process
- 9:10 Executive Session (closed to public): Value of Land – Litigation Strategy: Cricket Lane HCA; Couper Farm HCA
- Hartwell (#s 53 and 51)
- Kaleva Tree Removal
- Cloverdale site walk
- Land Stewards
- 49 Matawanakee Trail
- 44 Bruce Street
- 10 Fort Pond
TUESDAY, AUGUST 14
- Lowering speed limits in Littleton Update
- Shaker Lane bike rack