Plan ahead for the coming week! Here’s a list of board and committee meetings for the week of July 23-26 2018.
Please note that meetings may be added and that agendas may continue to be posted to the website. Be sure to check the TOWN CALENDAR for updates. Note that the official posting place for meeting agendas is the bulletin board outside of town offices. In compliance with Open Meeting Laws, agendas must be posted 48 hours prior to a meeting.
Many meetings are televised and available for live-streaming or later viewing on LCTV.
MONDAY, JULY 23
- Town Department updates: Fire, Policy, Highway, Housing
- Joint meeting with Planning Board (7:15 pm)
- Cricket Lane Host Community Agreement
- Smart Sewer update
- Adoption of FY2019 Goals
- Liquor License violations
- Town Admin updates
- New member intro
- 3rd Thursday recap
- 4th of July event
- Communications strategy discussion
- Charter Way
- Cricket Lane
TUESDAY, JULY 24
- 6 Nashoba Trail – variance request
- 121 Hartwell Avenue – request for deed restriction
- King Street Senior Residential Development – Discussion
- Jones Meadow Senior Residential Development – Discussion
- Continued discussion – proposed regulation changes