Plan ahead for the coming week! Here’s a list of board and committee meetings for the week of May 14-18, 2018.
Please note that meetings may be added and that agendas may continue to be posted to the website. Be sure to check the TOWN CALENDAR for updates. Note that the official posting place for meeting agendas is the bulletin board outside of town offices. In compliance with Open Meeting Laws, agendas must be posted 48 hours prior to a meeting.
Note that some meetings are televised and available for live-streaming or later viewing on LCTV.
Monday, May 14
- Town Building & Space Needs Analysis Working Group Update
- FY19 Goals
- Mass DOT Foster Street Reconstruction
- Town Space Needs Working Group – Citizen at large member
- Conservation Commission: Cloverdale Project
- Anthony’s Coal Fired Pizza – Liquor License change
- Town Meeting Recap
- 528 Newtown Road
- 65 Hartwell
- Working Group for Town Building & Space Needs Update
- Sewering Task Group update
- Grant Awards for update of Rail Depot/Taylor/Foster
- Update on initial 7 Tasks: `12 Robinson Road
- Recruitment of New Member(s)
Wednesday, May 16
Thursday, May 17
- 46 Russell Street setback hearing