Plan ahead for the coming week! Here’s a list of board and committee meetings for the week of April 30-May 3, 2018.
Please note that meetings may be added and that agendas may continue to be posted to the website. Be sure to check the TOWN CALENDAR for updates. Note that the official posting place for meeting agendas is the bulletin board outside of town offices. In compliance with Open Meeting Laws, agendas must be posted 48 hours prior to a meeting.
Note that some meetings are televised and available for live-streaming or later viewing on LCTV.
Monday, April 30
Tuesday, May 1
- Church Meadows property RFP and Management Agreement
- Nagog Hill Orchard RFP
Wednesday, May 2
- Fire station
- Alumni Field
- Reuben Hoar Library and Houghton Building Roofs
- Long Lake Project
Thursday, May 3
Planning Board Meeting – Room 103
- Housing Choice in LittletonBaker House – 12 Robinson Road
- ANR – Chestnut Lane LotsDefinitive
- Subdivision – Kaye Property
- Couper Farm Setbacks
- 8:00 Hearing: 260 Ayer Road – Water Resource District Special Permit
- 8:15 Hearing: 3 Harvard Road – Special Permit for Height Extension
Agenda available online: https://www.littletonma.org/sites/littletonma/files/agendas/planning_bd_agenda_05_03_2018.pdf
Agenda not yet posted online.
Town Meeting – Monday May 7, 7:00 pm Littleton Middle School