Plan ahead for the coming week! Here’s a list of board and committee meetings for the week of January 8-13, 2018.
Please note that meetings may be added and that agendas may continue to be posted to the website. Be sure to check the TOWN CALENDAR for updates. Note that the official posting place for meeting agendas is the bulletin board outside of town offices. In compliance with Open Meeting Laws, agendas must be posted 48 hours prior to a meeting.
Note that some meetings are televised and available for live-streaming or later viewing on LCTV.
Have you checked out the new town website? Easy to find info on meetings for the week with agendas and packets just a click or two down. Be sure to visit: https://www.littletonma.org
MONDAY, JANUARY 8, 2018
- Update regarding the COA Director’s position
- Old business, new business
- Director of Finance FY19 operating and capital
- Smart Sewer Update
- Kimball Farm Village on the Common – comprehensive permit extension
- Cricket Lane Parcel – town’s Right of First Refusal
- Tax Abutter Lot Sales Program – 11 Elm Street
- 8:30 pm: Hearing Continuation of Proposed Speed Limit Changes
January 8, 2018 – 7:30pm
Room 307, Town Offices
- 10 Fort Pond
- SVT Agricultural Priorities Mapping
- 495 Spill Update (12/27/17 oil spill on Route 495)
- Hartwell Conservation Restriction Update
TUESDAY, JANUARY 9, 2018
- Approval of beach operation dates for summer 2018
- Approval of posting of seasonal job list