Plan ahead for the coming week! Here’s a list of board and committee meetings for the week of July 10-July 16, 2017.
Please note that meetings may be added and that agendas may continue to be posted to the website. Be sure to check the TOWN CALENDAR for updates. Note that the official posting place for meeting agendas is the bulletin board outside of town offices. In compliance with Open Meeting Laws, agendas must be posted 48 hours prior to a meeting.
Note that some meetings are televised and available for live-streaming or later viewing on LCTV.
Monday – July 10, 2017
Council on Aging, Housing Subcommittee
10:00 am, Room 103 (Town Offices)
- Joint meeting with Planning Board re: Senior Housing Bylaw. Where do we go from here?
Full Agenda posted online: http://www.littletonma.org/filestorage/19733/19769/21675/23124/39357/COA_Housing_Agenda_07_10_2017.pdf
Board of Selectmen
6:30 pm, Room 103 (Town Offices)
- Smart Sewer Update
- Public Input/Member Updates
- Joint meeting with BOH to review applicants for open BOH seat
- Town Boards & Departments
- Public Hearing: Transfer liquor license from The Gallery Cafe to Il Forno
- Public Hearing: Entertainment License for Tavern in the Square
- Town Admin Updates, including Green Communities Award ($250,000), Procurement/Facility/Project Updates including Nagog Hill Road, Complete Streets, Russell Street Sidewalks, High School Repairs, Town buildings space and needs analysis, Alumni Field
Full agenda posted online: http://www.littletonma.org/filestorage/19733/19769/25806/25808/39388/BOS_Agenda_07_10_2017.pdf
Board of Health (Joint Meeting with BOS)
7:15 pm, Room 103 (Town Offices)
- Joint meeting with BOS to review applicants for open BOH seat
Full Agenda posted online: http://www.littletonma.org/filestorage/19733/19769/21659/22098/39517/BOH_Agenda_07_10_2017.pdf
7:30 pm, Room 307 (Town Offices)
- Admin discussion
- Public Hearings for: 136 Mill Road, 6 Cottage Way, 25 Porter Road, 323 King Street
- Project Updates: Durkee Farm and Chestnut Lane
Full Agenda posted online: http://www.littletonma.org/filestorage/19733/19769/21669/22713/39408/ConsCom_Agenda_07_10_2017.pdf